For results of recent water, radon and air quality tests, and other building information, please visit our Healthy & Safe Schools page. If you have any questions regarding these results please contact us at 541.573.2122.
Please schedule your request at least two business days in advance.
Meeting Room Use
Harney ESD Regional Service Center has two rooms available for meetings. The Conference Room is the smaller of the two rooms and seats up to twelve people. The larger Public Meeting Room can seat up to 50 comfortably and has wireless Internet. Video conferencing is available in both rooms. The following equipment is accessible for these rooms:
- 133″ White Screen and mounted projector (additional screen and projector in the adjoining training lab)
- Full HD (1080p) video equipment
- High-speed Internet access
Video Conferencing at Harney ESD
If you would like to user the video conferencing equipment at Harney ESD, you will need to have the following information:
- Your Name (Requestor)
- Your phone number
- Email address
- Your agency
- Title/ name of meeting, conference or training
- Date of meeting, conference or training
- Time, which includes the time you need access to the room
- Time of when your meeting, conference or training will begin and end
- Place and contact information of participating sites: contact, phone, email, E164 number and IP address of video conferencing unit
Requestor is required to make all room reservations with other sites, if you are the origination site.
Please Note: Reservations for rooms, room setup or video conferencing reservations cannot be altered by anyone other than the person(s) who originally reserved the room. All changes must go through Hollie Held. Use of our facility is fee based. Harney ESD provides the use of these facilities free of charge for all school districts K-12 in Harney County during regular business hours. Less than forty-eight (48) hours cancellation notice will result in an invoice for 50% of the contracted fee.