Administrative and Support Services are provided as part of the Local Service Plan. These are services that would otherwise be difficult for frontier rural schools to manage.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- School related issues including attendance, truancy, homeschool oversight, McKinney-Vento Homeless and Foster Care Compliance
- School Board support through OSBA Policy Subscription Services
- Support of Student Management Software
- Health and Safety requirements including Integrated Pest Management, asbestos and water testing and custodial training
- Crisis Response training and support including Suicide Intervention training